英語口語學習資料

時間:2025-02-05 16:14:44 林惜 學習英語 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

英語口語學習必備資料

  在當下社會,我們都可能會用到學習資料,學習資料不僅能夠一定程度上提高大家的水平,更有利于培養學習意識。那么,什么樣的學習資料才是真正有用的呢?以下是小編為大家收集的英語口語學習必備資料,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

英語口語學習必備資料

  英語口語對話

  湯姆: Professor Lee, could I ask you some questions?

  李教授,我能問你些問題嗎?

  李教授: Sure.

  當然。

  湯姆: What is the assignment?

  請問作業是什么?

  李教授: Oh, I have told you last week.

  哦,我上個星期就告訴你們了啊。

  湯姆: I am sorry, because I wasn’t there last week.

  抱歉,因為我上個星期沒去上課?

  李教授: What was wrong with you?

  你怎么了?

  湯姆: I was sick.

  病了。

  李教授: Oh, I am sorry to hear that. The assignment is a paper.

  哦,抱歉。作業是一份論文。

  湯姆: A paper? What is the requirement? When is this due?

  論文?有什么要求呢。什么時候到期?

  李教授: You can ask you classmates. They have the details.

  你可以問你同學,他們有詳細內容。

  Todd: Hello, Tini.

  托德:你好,蒂尼。

  Tini: Yes, hello.

  蒂尼:你好。

  Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.

  托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名優等生,而且你喜歡做學生。

  Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.

  蒂尼:對,我喜歡做學生。

  Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.

  托德:好,我是老師,我一直很想知道學生們在想什么,所以我要問你幾個問題。

  Tini: Sure.

  蒂尼:好的。

  Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?

  托德:第一個問題,你喜歡寫作業嗎?

  Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. Thats a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we dont have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.

  蒂尼:從某種程度上來講,喜歡。這個問題很難回答。我小時候很討厭寫作業,不過……成為大學生以后,面對自己的任務時要更積極,大學生并沒有太多的作業,不過我們要認清我們的作用和職責。

  Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?

  托德:在課堂上你是喜歡自己一個人學習還是喜歡和其他學生一起學習?

  Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.

  蒂尼:不同的人學習方式也不同。我個人認為的學習方式是傾聽和討論。

  Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?

  托德:所以你喜歡小組學習?

  Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.

  蒂尼:對,我喜歡小組學習,不過我有時我也喜歡獨自學習,先了解自己的觀點以后再和其他人一起討論。你知道,要平衡。

  Todd: A balance. A fair balance.

  托德:平衡。很好的平衡。

  Tini: Yes, a fair balance.

  蒂尼:對,很好的平衡。

  Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?

  托德:下一個問題,你喜歡有很多規定的嚴格老師還是喜歡對課堂沒有規定好相處的老師?

  Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...

  蒂尼:對我來說,這要視情況而定。我喜歡溫和的老師。

  Todd: Something in between?

  托德:介于兩者之間?

  Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and its OK if there are many rules, however it doesnt really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.

  蒂尼:對,介于兩者之間。老師要理解學生,如果有很多規定,只要學生沒有越界,那就應該讓學生有自己的生活,我認為,老師應該尊重學生處理事情的不同方法。

  Todd: OK, that sounds good.

  托德:好,聽上去不錯。

  Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.

  蒂尼:我喜歡有趣的老師。

  Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?

  托德:最后一個問題,你喜歡通過電影、音頻等多媒體應用學習,還是喜歡用書籍、報刊等印刷材料學習?

  Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.

  蒂尼:我喜歡動手實踐,我喜歡在我看的東西上標記,所以我喜歡用報刊和書籍學習,這樣我就可以體驗動手實踐的感覺了。

  Todd: That you are actually touching it.

  托德:因為你能觸碰到。

  Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.

  蒂尼:對,能觸碰到,可以在上面標記,我認為這樣更靈活一些。

  Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.

  托德:好,這很有趣。好,謝謝你和我們分享。

  Tini: No, problem. Anytime.

  蒂尼:不客氣,隨時樂意。

  Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

  你知道中國文學中產生最早的藝術形式是什么嗎?

  Jerry: What is it?

  是什么?

  Tom: Should it be the poem?

  應該是詩歌吧?

  Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

  哦,我知道了,像《詩經》那種吧?

  Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

  沒錯,《詩經》是最早的一部詩歌總集。

  Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

  唐詩,宋詞,算是比較靠后的了吧?

  Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

  是啊,到了近現代就是白話文了。

  Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

  這個我記得,是從五四新文化運動開始的。

  英語口語300句

  What am I supposed to do?

  我該怎么辦?

  Were in trouble.

  這下可麻煩了。

  Its a hassle.

  那很麻煩。

  Its really a difficult problem.

  這真是個困難的問題。

  I dont know what to say.

  我不知道說什么。

  You got me.

  這下可難住我了。

  Hes a nuisance.

  他特招人討厭。

  You ask for it.

  自作自受。

  Oops.

  哎呦!

  Oh no.

  噢,不!

  Thats the hard part.

  這正是難點。

  I feel guilty.

  我感到慚愧。

  You look puzzled.

  你看來很困惑。

  The idea haunts me.

  那個念頭總是縈繞著我。

  購物Go Shopping

  What a crowd.

  人多的要命。

  When does the store open?

  商店幾點開門?

  When does the store close?

  商店幾點關門?

  We wont open until eleven.

  我們11點才開門。

  Wheres the shoe department?

  賣鞋的專柜在哪兒?

  Its on the third floor.

  在三樓。

  What are you looking for?

  你在找什么?

  May I help you?

  有什么可以幫到您?

  Id like a suit.

  我想買件套裝。

  Im looking for a bag.

  我想看看包。

  Im just looking.

  我只看看。

  If you need any help, let me know.

  您有什么需要幫助的,盡管說。

  These shoes are great.

  這雙鞋真漂亮。

  How much is this?

  多少錢?

  Thats expensive.

  太貴了。

  Thats cheap.

  真便宜。

  Do you have this shirt in small size?

  這件襯衫有小號嗎?

  Do you have this sweater in red?

  這種毛衣有紅色的嗎?

  May I try it on?

  我可以試穿嗎?

  Where is the fitting room?

  試衣間在哪里?

  Its too small for me.

  我穿著太小。

  This suit fits perfectly.

  這套衣服正合適。

  This is nice.

  這個真不錯。

  This is better.

  這個比較好。

  This skirt matches this blouse, doesnt it?

  這條裙子和這件上衣挺配的,是吧?

  Which is better?

  哪個更好?

  I want both of them.

  我兩個都想要。

  Its too flashy.

  太艷了。

  Its too pain.

  太素了。

  Ill take this one.

  我要這個。

  Will that be cash or charge?

  您用現金還是卡?

  Cash, please.

  現金。

  Charge, please.

  卡。

  Can I use VISA?

  我可以用VISA嗎?

  Can I pay by installment pavement?

  我可以分期付款嗎?

  Please wrap it.

  請包一下。

  Id like to return this.

  我想退貨。

  Could you exchange this, please?

  您能給我換一下這個嗎?

  Its got a stain.

  這兒有點臟。

  Can I have a refund?

  可以退款嗎?

  Would you give me a discount?

  能再便宜一些嗎?

  在外用餐

  Id like a hamburger and an iced tea.

  我要一個漢堡和一杯冰茶。

  May I have two hot dogs, please?

  我要兩個熱狗。

  Would that be for here or to go?

  在這兒吃還是帶走?

  Would that be to go?

  您帶走嗎?

  Will you be eating here?

  您在這里吃嗎?

  To go, please.

  帶走。

  For here, please.

  在這吃。

  Id like some Italian food.

  我想吃意大利食物。

  Which restaurant do you recommend?

  你推薦哪家飯館?

  Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?

  這附近有墨西哥餐廳嗎?

  Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?

  最近的墨西哥餐廳在哪里?

  Are there any restaurants still open near here?

  這附近有沒有還在營業的餐廳?

  Do I need a reservation?

  我需要預訂嗎?

  Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?

  您好,這是公園餐廳。有什么可以為您服務的?

  Id like to make a reservation for eight people at six oclock tonight.

  我想預訂今晚六點的八人座位。

  We are a group of eight.

  我們一共八個人。

  Id like to reserve a table for eight.

  我想預訂八人桌。

  Could we have a table close to the band?

  我們能不能要張離樂隊近一點的桌子?

  Im sorry, we are all booked up tonight.

  抱歉,今天晚上都訂滿了。

  How long is the wait?

  要等多久?

  We can wait.

  我們可以等。

  What time can we make a reservation?

  可以預訂幾點的?

  How late are you open?

  你們營業到多晚?

  How do I get there?

  我怎么才能到那兒?

  Do you accept credit cards?

  可以用信用卡嗎?

  What is your dress code?

  衣著上有什么規定?

  Should I wear a jacket and tie?

  我必須穿外衣打領帶嗎?

  Should the ladies wear dresses?

  女性必須穿禮服嗎?

  How many in your group?

  請問您幾位?

  Im sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.

  抱歉,我想取消預約。

  Do you have a menu in Chinese?

  你們有中文的菜單嗎?

  May I see the wine list, please?

  我能看一下酒單嗎?

  What kind of wine do you have?

  你們有什么酒?

  May I take your order?

  您要點餐嗎?

  What do you recommend?

  你推薦什么?

  Can I have the same as that?

  我想要個和那個一樣的。

  Ill take this and this.

  我要這個和這個。

  Do you have any local specialties?

  您這兒有什么地方風味嗎?

  Could we have separate checks?

  我們可以分別付嗎?

  Id like a steak.

  我要一份牛排。

  Id like some red wine, please.

  我要紅酒。

  How would you like it?

  要幾分熟?

  Well-done, please.

  全熟的。

  Can you make it mild?

  請做得清淡一點。

  Would you like some coffee?

  來杯咖啡怎么樣?

  Is coffee included with this meal?

  咖啡包含在套餐里嗎?

  Id like a cup of coffee, please.

  請給我來杯咖啡。

  Anything else?

  還要什么?

  Thats all for me.

  就要這些。

  I didnt order this.

  我沒有點這個。

  My order hasnt come yet.

  我點的菜還沒上。

  Im starving.

  我都快餓死了。

  Im thirsty.

  我好渴。

  It smells good.

  聞著真香。

  Im on a diet.

  我在控制飲食。

  This looks great.

  看上去真好吃。

  They all look good.

  看上去都好吃。

  Can I eat this?

  我可以吃這個嗎?

  You cant eat that.

  你不能吃這個。

  Is this delicious?

  這個好吃嗎?

  Its good.

  好吃。

  Its not good.

  不好吃。

  This tastes strange.

  味道很怪。

  I eat anything.

  我什么都吃。

  Dont overeat.

  別吃太多。

  Hes a big eater.

  他真能吃。

  I dont feel like eating anything.

  我什么都不想吃。

  I drink like a fish.

  我是海量。

  I get drunk easily.

  我酒量小。

  I can hold my own.

  我酒量還可以。

  How do you eat sushi?

  壽司怎么吃?

  You dip it in soy sauce.

  你得蘸醬油。

  Its spicy.

  真辣。

  Its sweet.

  真甜。

  Its crispy.

  真脆。

  Its slimy.

  真粘。

  This coffee is not hot enough.

  這個咖啡不夠熱。

  This bread is soggy.

  面包沒烤透。

  These potato chips are stale.

  這土豆片變味了。

  This milk is sour.

  牛奶酸了。

  This coffee tastes bitter.

  這咖啡太苦了。

  This meat is tough.

  這肉太老。

  This has a strong flavor.

  味很重。

  Its too salty.

  太咸了。

  Its too hot.

  太燙了。

  Its too greasy.

  太油膩了。

  My mouth is burning.

  我的嘴都麻了。

  I dropped my fork.

  我叉子掉了。

  Id like another cup of coffee.

  我想再要一杯咖啡。

  There isnt enough food.

  食物不夠。

  Would you like another drink?

  再喝一杯嗎?

  Where should I pay?

  在哪兒付錢?

  Its on me.

  我請客。

  Ill take care of it.

  我來付。

  What is this for?

  這是(買)什么的錢?

  Im afraid there is a mistake here.

  我覺得這里算錯了吧。

  Wed like to pay separately.

  我們分開付。

  Keep the change.

  不用找了。

  May I have a receipt, please?

  請開張發票。

  In the Street在街上

  Where is the shoe store?

  鞋店在哪里?

  Excuse me, but Im lost.

  打擾了,我迷路了。

  Where am I on this map?

  我在地圖上的什么地方?

  Whats the name of this street?

  這條街叫什么?

  Is there a post office near here?

  這附近有郵局嗎?

  How do I get to the...?

  去...怎么走?

  Turn right at the first traffic light.

  從第一個信號燈往右拐。

  Where is the restroom?

  洗手間在哪里?

  Its on the right.

  在右邊。

  Go straight for two blocks.

  直走兩個街區。

  You will see it at the corner on your left.

  在左側拐角就能看見。

  Sorry, Im new here too.

  抱歉,我也是新來的。

  Its next to the coffee shop.

  在那家咖啡館旁邊。

  Its across from city hall.

  在市政廳的對面。

  It faces city hall.

  正對市政廳。

  Its between the bookstore and the drugstore.

  在書店和藥店之間。

  Its on this side of the church.

  在教堂的這一邊。

  Its at the end of the street.

  在這條路盡頭。

  How far is it to...?

  這兒離...多遠?

  How long will it take?

  要花多長時間?

  Is it far?

  遠嗎?

  Not far.

  不遠。

  Whats the easiest way to get to...?

  到...哪條路最好走?

  The easiest way is to take a taxi.

  坐出租車最容易找到。

  Whats the quickest way to get to...?

  去...哪條道最快?

  Is this the shortcut?

  這條是近路嗎?

  Wheres the ticket counter?

  售票處在哪里?

  Which train should I take to...?

  到...我該坐哪趟車?

  Where am I supposed to change?

  我應該在哪里換乘?

  Where am I supposed to get off for...?

  我到...在哪兒下車?

  The train comes every ten minutes.

  十分鐘一趟。

  What time is the last train to...?

  到...的末班車是幾點?

  Does this train stop at...?

  這趟車在...停嗎?

  How many stops are there to...?

  到...還有幾站?

  Whats the next stop?

  下站是哪兒?

  The next stop is....

  下一站是...

  Where can I get a taxi?

  我在哪里可以打到出租車?

  Wheres the taxi stand?

  出租車站在哪里?

  Call me a taxi, please.

  請幫我叫一輛出租車。

  How long loes it take to get downtown?

  到市中心得多長時間?

  How much does it cost?

  要花多少錢?

  Where to?

  您去哪里?

  To wall street, please.

  請到華爾街。

  To this address, please.

  請到這個地址。

  Im in a hurry.

  我有急事。

  Take the shortest away, please.

  請走最近的路。

  Could you wait for me, please?

  請您在這里等我好嗎?

  Could you help me carry my bag?

  您能幫我拿一下行李嗎?

  How much would it cost to get there?

  到那兒的話要花多少錢?

  Wheres the bus stop?

  公共汽車站在哪里?

  Is there a bus to the airport?

  有去機場的公共汽車嗎?

  When is the next bus to...?

  下一輛去...的汽車是幾點?

  Does this bus go to the airport?

  這輛車去機場嗎?

  Could you tell me when to get off?

  您能告訴我什么時候下車?

  The buses dont come on time.

  汽車沒有準時來。

  Is this seat taken?

  這個位子有人坐了嗎?

  Id like to rent a car, please.

  我想借輛車。

  What type do you have in mind?

  你想借什么類型的車?

  A compact, please.

  小型車就可以了。

  Do you have any Japanese cars?

  你們這兒有日本車嗎?

  Whats the rental fee?

  租金是多少?

  Thirty dollars a day plus twenty cents per mile.

  每天30美金,每公里加20美分。

  Do you want insurance?

  你要加保險嗎?

  Id like full insurance.

  我要上全部保險。

  Can I drop off the car in....?

  我能把車放在...嗎?

  在機場/飯店

  Coffee please.

  請來一杯咖啡。

  With sugar and cream?

  要加牛奶和糖嗎?

  What would you like for dinner? Beef or fish?

  午餐你要牛肉還是要魚?

  Beef, please.

  請給我牛肉。

  Have you finished?

  你用完了嗎?

  No, not yet.

  還沒有。

  May I clear the table?

  (桌子)我可以收走了嗎?

  Clear the table, please.

  請您收拾一下桌子吧。

  Can I have some water?

  您能給我杯水嗎?

  Can I have something to drink?

  能給我點兒喝的嗎?

  A blanket, please.

  請給我一條毯子。

  I feel cold.

  我覺得冷。

  I feel hot.

  我覺得熱。

  I feel sick.

  我覺得惡心。

  Can I have some medicine?

  能給我點兒藥嗎?

  Can you tell me how to fill out this form?

  您能告訴我怎么填這張表嗎?

  How long will you be staying in the United States?

  您在美國停留多長時間?

  Whats the purpose of your visit?

  您來的目的是什么?

  Sightseeing.

  旅游。

  Business.

  工作。

  Im here on business.

  我是來工作的。

  Im here on vacation.

  我是來度假的。

  Where are you staying?

  您住哪兒?

  Do you have anything to declare?

  有什么需要報關的嗎?

  At the Washington hotel.

  在華盛頓飯店。

  How much money do you have?

  您帶了多少現金啊?

  Okay, have a nice day.

  好了,祝您愉快。

  I cant find my baggage.

  我找不著行李了。

  Please check it immediately.

  請馬上查一查。

  Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you have located it.

  找到后請馬上把我的行李送到飯店。

  Id like to reconfirm my flight.

  我想確認一下我的機票。

  Where is the Japan airlines counter?

  日本航空公司的柜臺在哪兒?

  Where is the boarding gate?

  登機口在哪兒?

  What time do you start boarding?

  什么時候開始登機?

  Has this flight begun boarding?

  這個航班開始登機了嗎?

  What time will we arrive in Turkey?

  幾點到東京?

  I reserved a room for tonight.

  我預定了一個房間。

  Check in, please.

  請辦入住手續。

  Take my baggage, please.

  請幫我拿一下行李。

  Id like a key to room 809 please.

  請給我809房間的鑰匙。

  Where is the dining room?

  餐廳在哪兒?

  What time does the dining room open?

  餐廳幾點開門?

  What time can I have breakfast?

  幾點吃早飯?

  Where can I get some beer?

  我在哪兒可以買到啤酒?

  Can you keep my valuables?

  我可以把貴重物品存這兒嗎?

  Would you exchange this 100 Dollar bill with 5 twenties?

  請把我這100美元換成五張20美元的。

  Are there any messages for me?

  有人給我留言嗎?

  Check out, please.

  我要辦退房手續。

  Heres my room key.

  這是我房間的鑰匙。

  I didnt make any phone calls.

  我沒有用電話。

  Heres your bill.

  這是您的賬單。

  Could you call a taxi for me?

  能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?

  A wake-up call, Please.

  請提供叫早服務。

  Can I borrow a hair dryer?

  我可以借一下吹風機嗎?

  Please bring me a pot of coffee.

  請送一壺咖啡。

  Laundry service, please.

  請提供洗衣服務。

  When will it be ready?

  什么時候能弄好?

  Your number, please.

  請告訴我您的房間號碼。

  This is room 501.

  501房間。

  The room next door is noisy.

  隔壁太吵了。

  Could I possibly have another room key?

  我能再要一把房間鑰匙嗎?

  I locked myself out.

  我把鑰匙忘在房間里了。

  Im locked out.

  我被鎖在外面了。

  TV doesnt work in my room.

  我房間的電視不能看了。

  Could you send someone to fix it?

  您能派人給修理一下嗎?

  Could you send someone up?

  請叫位服務員來一下。

  恭喜與祝福

  Congratulations.

  恭喜。

  Congratulations on your engagement.

  恭喜你訂婚了。

  Congratulations on your marriage.

  恭喜你們喜結良緣。

  Congratulations on the birth of your child.

  恭喜生子。

  Congratulations on entering...

  恭喜你考上...(學校)

  Congratulations on your promotion.

  恭喜你晉升。

  Congratulations on your complete recovery.

  祝賀你徹底康復。

  Good for you.

  祝賀你!

  Im really happy for you.

  真為你感到高興。

  Cheers.

  干杯!

  Lets make a toast.

  讓我們干杯。

  Heres to your health.

  為了你的健康干杯。

  Let me propose a toast to Mr Smith.

  我提議讓我們為史密斯先生干杯。

  Break a leg.

  祝您成功。

  大吃一驚!

  Im surprised.

  我吃了一驚。

  Im shocked.

  我很震驚。

  Thats amazing.

  太讓人吃驚了。

  Really?

  真的嗎?

  Youre kidding!

  你在開玩笑吧!

  It cant be.

  怎么可能。

  Are you serious?

  你肯定?

  Thats really something.

  這可是件大事。

  Oh my!

  哎呀!/嚇死我了!

  Well, well.

  哎呀呀!

  You surprised me.

  你嚇死我了。

  You dont say.

  這怎么可能?

  Thatll be the day.

  永遠不可能有那樣的事。

  A great shock.

  震驚。

  Thats new to me.

  第一次聽說。

  Its mind-boggling.

  令人難以想象。

  Gosh.

  糟了!

  We were surprised by the news.

  那條消息讓人震驚。

  不感興趣

  Who cares?

  管他呢!

  Whatever you want.

  隨便你!

  Nobody knows.

  誰知道呢。

  It has nothing to do with me.

  和我沒關系。

  I couldnt care less.

  我才不在乎呢!

  Nobody cares.

  沒人注意你。

  Let it be.

  隨他們去呢。

  I dont care what they say.

  我不在乎他們說了什么。

  Anyone will do.

  哪個都行。

  We can do without him.

  沒他我們也可以。

  Ive got nothing special to talk about.

  我沒什么特別要說的。

  It doesnt matter.

  無所謂。

  左右為難

  What am I supposed to do?

  我該怎么辦?

  Were in trouble.

  這下可麻煩了。

  Its a hassle.

  那很麻煩。

  Its really a difficult problem.

  這真是個困難的問題。

  I dont know what to say.

  我不知道說什么。

  You got me.

  這下可難住我了。

  Hes a nuisance.

  他特招人討厭。

  You ask for it.

  自作自受。

  Oops.

  哎呦!

  Oh no.

  噢,不!

  Thats the hard part.

  這正是難點。

  I feel guilty.

  我感到慚愧。

  You look puzzled.

  你看來很困惑。

  The idea haunts me.

  那個念頭總是縈繞著我。

【英語口語學習資料】相關文章:

學習英語口語心得04-25

英語口語學習心得10-26

英語口語學習方法10-10

英語口語句子學習09-01

《秋天的懷念》學習資料08-14

【熱】英語口語學習心得04-16

英語口語學習心得【熱門】04-16

最新英語口語學習方法12-17

英語口語學習心得【推薦】04-16

英語口語學習心得【熱】04-16

久久综合国产中文字幕,久久免费视频国产版原创视频,欧美日韩亚洲国内综合网香蕉,久久久久久久久久国产精品免费
日本韩国偷拍视频对白不卡高清精品 | 一区二区三区国产日韩 | 亚洲va在线天堂va欧美va | 日韩免费AV乱码高清专区 | 欧美日韩午夜一区 | 中文字乱码亚洲∧V日本亚洲 |